Serve up homestyle comfort with this Chicken Pot Pie from Frigidaire.
- 1 tub (8 ounces) cream cheese spread
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed, drained
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 14.1-oz. pkg.)
Heat oven to 400°F.
Mix cream cheese, milk, and seasonings until blended. Cook and stir chicken in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until chicken is lightly browned. Add vegetables; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Stir in cream cheese mixture and spoon into a 9-inch pie plate.
Cover with crust; seal and flute edge. Cut several slits in the top of the crust. Place pie plate on a baking sheet.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe from our friends at Frigidaire.