Samsung’s Commitment to Innovation, Connectivity and Design Extends into a New Suite of Built-in Cooking Appliances
If you want to bring your kitchen into the future, you need to check out Samsung’s new built-in cooking line, which brings a fresh level of design, connectivity and performance to any modern home. The line-up features meaningful innovations that combine the designs consumers have come to expect from Samsung, and a new level of connectivity that brings true simplicity into the kitchen along with exceptional performance.
Exceptional design is one of the key drivers in kitchen layout and remodeling. Samsung’s built-in appliances deliver the highest level of design that our customers have come to expect. With clean lines, meaningful features such as illuminated knobs, and a choice of finishes for the modern kitchen, the new built-in line is the perfect fit for any kitchen.
Wi-Fi connectivity in Samsung appliances allows you to remotely start, control and turn off your oven as well as monitor your cooktop and range hood from your smartphone. Bluetooth connectivity syncs the cooktop with Samsung’s range hood to automatically start the hood’s fans or lights when using the cooktop. The new line is even capable of working with the Samsung SmartThings Hub as part of the connected home.
Check out the amazing features available in Samsung’s built-in line:
Built-in Double and Single Wall Ovens
- Steam Cook technology to bake and roast with professional results
- The industry’s first Triple Oven in a Double Oven cut-out with exclusive Flex Duo™ technology that enables you to cook two different dishes at different temperatures simultaneously within the same oven compartment
- Interior halogen lighting as well as signature LED lights in the door
- 5.1 cubic foot capacity that can comfortably accommodate a roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies
- A temperature probe connected to Wi-Fi allows you to monitor, adjust time and temperature, preheat and turn off your oven from your smartphone
- Rapid Preheat, Gourmet Cook, Delay Bake and Convection Conversion settings make for easier, more convenient cooking
- Heavy-duty easy-glide racks
- A hidden heating element and Hybrid Self Clean mode
Built-in Gas, Induction, and Electric Cooktops
- Available in both 30-inch and 36-inch sizes
- A built-in range hood that seamlessly syncs up with select cooktops to complete the set
- A professional-level 22K BTU dual power burner for high performance, a first for a built-in gas cooktop in the U.S.
- Ergonomically-designed, easy-to-grip premium knobs
- A removable cast iron griddle and wok grate
- A FlexZone feature in the induction cooktops, which automatically adjusts heat to adapt to different pot shapes and sizes
- Digital touch controls with a new adjustable, magnetic knobs
- Samsung’s Virtual Flame™ technology which replicates the visual of a gas flame
- A powerful 3.3 kW Rapid Boil element that offers intense heat and precise control in the electric cooktop
- Sync Burner feature, which lets you control two burners simultaneously
- 15 different heat settings for complete control and various dual/triple/warming zone options
Built-in Range Hood
- A new dishwasher-safe metal baffle filter that helps keep the air clean by drawing grease and odor through the hood for better ventilation
- Sleek and modern wall mount chimney-style hood with 600 LED lighting
- Bluetooth technology allows it to sync directly with select Samsung cooktops
The entire line-up is available in traditional stainless steel and Samsung’s popular black stainless steel finish making this line of appliances a seamless fit into any modern design. Come into Friedman’s today and let us show you how to simplify your life and home design with the elegant look and connectivity of this new line of Samsung built-in appliances.