Known as the original pro-style range for the home, Viking’s iconic name has captured the imagination of culinary chefs and aspiring cooks for decades. Based on recent and notable engineering changes in ranges, Viking once again is poised to take their faithful into a deeper level of performance and cooking joy.
In 1984, Viking introduced the first commercial-grade ranges for use in the home, bringing professional-level cooking power into any kitchen. In 2013, Viking became part of The Middleby Corporation, the largest commercial kitchen equipment manufacturer in the world. Middleby owns the best commercial cooking brands in the industry, and they are in two-thirds of restaurant kitchens around the world. Their innovative products make restaurant experiences quick and efficient while providing the best quality food for customers, and Viking has tapped the resources and technological expertise of Middleby to transform their products and bring commercial innovations into the residential kitchen.
And now the commercial cooking technology and innovation once reserved for only restaurant kitchens is available for your home—only from Viking.
- Viking Elevation™ Burners deliver a combined 145,000 BTUs on the cooking surface of their Viking 7 Series gas range. Their 23,000 BTU, restaurant-caliber burners boil water up to 25% faster than the leading competitor.
- The VariSimmer™ Setting allows the power of the range to be precisely controlled and provides gentle, easy simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- Patented Vari-Speed™ Dual Flow Convection System delivers more cooking modes with maximum airflow. This system with the largest convection fan blade in the industry turns the fan in both directions to deliver even cooking results.
- The Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler provides the best broiling experience in an electric oven. With three temperature settings, you can use the intense heat to lock in the flavor of meats and fish.
- CoolLit™ LED Lighting on their Professional Cooktops designate the cooking zones of the TransMetallic™ Ceramic surface. On their other ranges, the light pulses while the oven is heating and then turns solid when it is at temperature.
- The Viking Professional TurboChef Oven is the World’s Fastest oven. It uses technology similar to ovens found in Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts to deliver high-quality cooking quickly and efficiently.
Viking, infused with a new culture from Middleby, is continuously striving to ensure that their products, quality, and service are the best available. They stand behind their products with an industry-leading warranty. Come in today to see everything this industry leader has to offer.