The new Futura Lumen Ecoflex dishwasher from Miele has earned the Editors’ Choice Award by Reviewed.com as a result of its one-of-a-kind feature set and performance. The Futura Lumen Ecoflex dishwasher combines beautiful design with practical features like being able to knock on the door and have it automatically open.
As a result of Miele’s innovative nature, this dishwasher hosts a number of features that make it the easiest and most efficient way to attain excellent cleaning results.
- The Knock2open adds a sleek handle-less design feature and assists when loading the dishwasher.
- The 3D+ cutlery tray and flexible basket make loading the dishwasher easier and allow for maximum capacity.
- The patented AutoOpen feature automatically opens the door when the wash cycle is complete to add fresh air to the drying process.
- The EcoTech heat reservoir transfers heat from the outbound wash cycle to the inbound cold water. They never mix because the system transfers heat from their own circuits, thereby cutting down on electricity.
- With the free Miele@Mobile app, Lumen EcoFlex dishwashers can be monitored and controlled from a smartphone or tablet. The app includes program selection, program start, and a status indicator.
In addition to the Reviewed.com Editors’ Choice Award, this dishwasher is designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2017 and earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.